Did you ever wonder how beautiful a breakfast can be ?
I ve just seen this great video of a flying breakfast, its called Breakfast Interrupted, made by http://www.brutonstroube.com/
I love those slow movement that only a special camera can catch. The honey running slowly down the pancakes, the hot steam from the coffee, the eggs crashing and then jumping up one last time...
The food just flew up , but it seemed that at that moment an invisible family with 3 little children came to enjoy their breakfast and did a total mess on the table)
Very artistic, brilliantly presented. I was wondering how was it shot when I found the behind the scenes video: http://vimeo.com/23692037
I ve just seen this great video of a flying breakfast, its called Breakfast Interrupted, made by http://www.brutonstroube.com/
I love those slow movement that only a special camera can catch. The honey running slowly down the pancakes, the hot steam from the coffee, the eggs crashing and then jumping up one last time...
The food just flew up , but it seemed that at that moment an invisible family with 3 little children came to enjoy their breakfast and did a total mess on the table)
Very artistic, brilliantly presented. I was wondering how was it shot when I found the behind the scenes video: http://vimeo.com/23692037
No comments:
Post a Comment