Pages

February 18, 2011

Oscar or no Oscar

Today me decided to check out the Oscar de la Renta Fall 2011 collection on style.com , widely covered by the press around the world. Seems its getting its popularity in Russia as first time i've seen the collection on some russian websites.
I really started to like the brand after two internships I did for Spring 2010 and Pre Fall 2011. The apparel is  amazing work, great embroidery, wonderful colors and always feminine and elegant .
I don't speak fashion language so far so I will make it short.
So Few things i likes. The black and white ikat print. The green .
 The electric dress . The red bracelet.


What shocked me were the models. Where all the good looking ones already gone to Paris ?  Really ugly.


 I really prefer Prefall collcetion espesially open back sweters (reversed cardigans) , bright green and bright pink .


Ta da.

No comments: