Pages

March 14, 2011

Svpply

I love this website - svpply.com. People find amazing and original things in the internet and publish them out there. And somehow all the people that are members of svpply know what kind of things are in the format of the website. And what is great about it is that you add things with just one click on the svpply button on you bookmarks bar . You dont have to switch to their website or embed in a post. So easy.
I have my collection there as well. These are mostly things that I have seen on svpply added by other people. The tool is mostly for buying purpose because it gives a direct link to the online shop, but so far I havent bought anything from my collection . Its mostly US websites and ordering through internet is still a Big Thing for me ))

my colletion on SVPLLY

No comments: