Roman Lipski became one of my favourite painters since last week, when I have visited the Artfair Paris in Grand Palais. I wanted to make a separate post about him because from all the amazing art i ve seen there his works stands out for me most. I was trying to photograph all of his works exhibited at the fair when he cam eup to me and gave me the his catalog to make things easier )
I love the colors in his work. And the still subject speaks to me. I could just stare at it for moments and a story would develop in my mind.
I would love to have this painting at home but i bet its pricey. And i could not find any posters either. So i let it "hang" in my blog for now on.
I love the colors in his work. And the still subject speaks to me. I could just stare at it for moments and a story would develop in my mind.
I would love to have this painting at home but i bet its pricey. And i could not find any posters either. So i let it "hang" in my blog for now on.
![]() |
| http://artparis.fr/2011/en/galleries/details/43/Atlas+Sztuki+Sp.+z+o.o. http://www.romanlipski.com/ |

No comments:
Post a Comment