Pages

April 5, 2011

Parc on Saturday.

I have been to a very beautiful park this saturday. Called Parc Buttes Chaumont.  I had to go on the other side of Paris (19th) for it and regret that Hausmann didn't plan one like that in the 16th arrondissement.
It is a park located on hills, so all picnic-ers should watch out not to roll down in the lake. In the middle of the lake is an island with a century old belvedere on the top, with a nice view on Paris and surrounding buildings of course. 
I had totake this picture from web as it is more sun on it and gives a better vision of what I m describing. 
2.1245101590.2_parc-des-buttes-chaumont.jpg
Followed by my iphone reportage))


and  here is a first  piece of anna without the head wearing:
BCBG dress, Hermes scarf, Celine bag, Par Hazard boots, jacket ( People shop, Cannes)








No comments: