This week my dream came true as I went to Madame Gres exposition that consisted of 80 outfits in a beautiful surrounding of sculptures of musee Antoine Bourdelle in 15th arr.
I ve first seen her dresses in Musee des Arts Decoratifs last autumn. I fell in love with the work. I watched the movie of the fashion show - and this was amazing , I could.t believe that it was 30-40 yers old.Her dresses are timeless. I tried to find this video again or some photos and information on the internet but there was not much ! Fortunately they made an expo of her work with a movie and i took advantage of it and made photos of all the dresses there as a memory. And I would like to share it.
Oh this one is my favourite ! front and back look the same !
No comments:
Post a Comment